Re: [xml] Schema validation bug

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 02:41:57PM -0500, Alexey Sarytchev wrote:
I am getting error validating this xml file:

===== a.xml =================================
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<a>
  <b/>
</a>

against this schema:

===== a.xsd =================================
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
  <xs:complexType name="A">
    <xs:all>
      <xs:element name="b" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
    </xs:all>
  </xs:complexType>

  <xs:element name="a" type="A"/>
</xs:schema>

If there is at least one element an the 'all' group with minOccurs="1",
then everything is OK.

I tried to debug it, but can't undestend whether it is a problem with
regular expression engine or just wrong regular expression got
constructed from the schema.

  I can't tell immediately, register this in bugzilla.

W.r.t. your post, replying to a mail and changing the subject is not
proper mailing list usage, you break the threading of posts, please do not
do that.

Daniel