[xml] xsltproc does not set error code when parsinf faulty xsl

hi Daniel,

is it intensional that xsltpro not returns an error incase of invalid xslt files.
I've inserted an mistyped elements (xsl:ooutput) and run xsltpro as below:

xsltproc typo.xsl && echo $?
Parsing stylesheet typo.xsl took 6 ms
compilation error: file typo.xsl line 19 element ooutput
xsltStylePreCompute: unknown xsl:ooutput
compilation error: file typo.xsl line 19 element ooutput
xsltParseStylesheetTop: ignoring unknown ooutput element
0

xsltStylePreCompute: only increments the warning-counter

xsltParseStylesheetTop: says it is an error, but increments the warning counter

            xsltTransformError(NULL, style, cur,
                        "xsltParseStylesheetTop: ignoring unknown %s element\n",
                        cur->name);
            if (style != NULL) style->warnings++;
        }

The rational I would like to treat such warnings as errors is, that I use
xsltpro as part of my 'make test' target to see if all stylesheets I package
compile.

Ciao
  Stefan
--