Re: [xml] sax2 interface

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 01:16:08PM -0500, Everett Coleman II wrote:
I was building a schema to c application (sort of like flexml
http://flexml.sourceforge.net; but with a schema as opposed to a dtd).
it currently uses lex/yacc for the xml parsing and i'm currently running
into problems that libxml2 already handles.  To get to the point, I'm
going to dump the whole lex/yacc idea and use libxml2 and if i could get
some examples of how to use the SAX2 api, that would be very useful.

  Is parsing performances really key in your application ? If not
I would suggest using the xmlReader interface instead. If yes, then
you can get a basic example from the testSAX.c program found in the
sources, check the changes introduced by the --sax2 option to be sure
to use the SAX2 interfaces and not SAX1.

Daniel