Re: [xml] Trouble using XInclude

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 05:10:44PM +0100, Mick Baggen wrote:
Hello,

I'm using xmllint (fomr the libxml2-2.6.3.win32 distribution) on a Windows
2000 Platform. Especially, I'm trying to get the --xinclude option working
as I intend it. However, this does not work. Let me explain the problem:

[snip]

Could you try the latest release (2.6.4, released Dec. 24)? I'm pretty sure
this was reported and fixed[1].

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be
passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the
addressee(s). Technolution B.V. rules out any and every liability resulting
from any electronic transmission.

This is problematic for a public mailing list that is archived on the web.

Cheers,
John

[1]http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2003-December/msg00194.html