[xml] Creating tree in push mode.

I am trying to do “Validation (DTD/Schema) in push-mode and get SAX2 events”. I haven’t found any direct method to do this. So, I generate SAX events from the validated tree.

The question is about the push parsing.  Is there a way of building a tree (xmlDocPtr) in push mode?

xmlParseChunk and xmlCreatePushParserCtxt are tied up with SAX. As I understand, Libxml doesn’t have validation with SAX.  If not for the push mode, I have to do the expensive copy (may be Realloc) for every chunk.

Regards,

-Guths