Re: [other] Re: [xml] decoding xml entities

Didn't work for me--you have to explicitly select "Only the APIs" to see it (as you did).

I think there's a bug there--"Search all" should find it in the APIs.

Perhaps the problem is that, when using "Search all" I see "Found 281 results for query entities", but only about 50 or so are shown, with no indication (next page/page 1 2 3, etc.) of how to access the rest of the results. Am I being stupid here?