From: xml-admin gnome org [mailto:xml-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Israel
Ganor
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 8:37 AM
To: 'xml gnome org'
Subject: [xml] Link warning on xmlFree in Visual Studio link

Hi,

I'm developing an application using a static lib libxml (libxml2_a.lib) in
Visual Studio 6.0.
Everything goes fine except for a warning that appears on every build:

LINK : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol "_xmlFree" imported
(LNK4049: The symbol was both exported from and imported to the program)

Any ideas how to eliminate it?

Thanks in advance

Sruli Ganor