[xml] Small patch for manual pages.

Hi,

Attached is a small patch for manual pages to indicate users that the
XML_CATALOG_FILES environment variable may affect the behaviour of the
programs. (Basically I took the message I found in other HTML files).
The patch affects doc/xmlcatalog_man.xml and doc/xmllint.xml.
By the way, it doesn't seem to be any rule to generate the corresponding html
files were.
Anyway, maybe it would be worth listing all such environment variables that
affect program behaviours, if any other exist, in the manual pages.

Mike

PS: the content of libxml.3 seems to be outdated.