Re: [xml] RelaxNG validation twice will crash

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 07:19:50PM -0800, Debin Chen wrote:
Hi, Daniel,

I have found that the problem I mentioned in previous email is caused by
my own code. The reason is because my byte array which stores RelaxNG
error message is over flow. The over flow is triggered when RelaxNG
validate the following dataType SECOND time, it reports error. However,
validation the FIRST time passed. So it looks like RelaxNG is not
completely cleaned up after first time. Is there already such bug
exists?

  The bug wasn't reported as such, but it makes sense I just didn't
had time to work on it.

Daniel