"Re: [xml] XSLTPROC is slow along with XSLT"

Hi,

on 2/16/2004 12:19 PM Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 06:59:36PM +0800, Vikrant Rathore wrote:

Hi daniel,

Thanks for a prompt response. I did not expect so fast reply. The data file is
attached with this mail and the version info is

   Also XSLT requires to build a full tree for the input file,
XSLT is not designed to handle very big files, in general. It's
pure general basic information about XSLT.

Just for the sake of information:
In contrast m$xml seems to handle big files much faster, but from what I
learned this is due to the fact that it transforms to a stream. So if we
want a really fast xslt that handles big files, someone has to implement
transformation that does not build a tree.

Regards,

Kasimier