From: xml-admin gnome org [mailto:xml-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of
oliverst online de
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 6:10 AM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] clarification about "empty" text nodes

I got a function, which gets a node and reads the content of it. The
problem is, that in some cases it might be a node, that has no text. In
that case I get the whole tree as formated text, because libxml2 stores
such formatting chars in the "empty" text nodes. And because that
content of the text nodes isn't empty I can just verify an empty text
node, when I check the first char of "content" for 0x0a. Is that right?