From: xml-admin gnome org [mailto:xml-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of shen
peng
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 12:05 PM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] please help me

Hello,
I met one problem in reading string type of data from xml files.The problem
is like this:
I need to read the data from xml files,
<timetable>
        <train number = "su1">
                <train_type> x2000 </train_type>
                <train_route>direct_train</train_route>
                <departure_station>stockholm</departure_station>
                <departure_hour> 5</departure_hour>
        </train>
        <train number = "sub2">
        </train>
        <train number = "sub3">
        </train>
</timetable>

Using<libxml/parser.h>,there is one problem that really confuses me.
I use one structure to save the data read from xml. The data type of 'int'
'double' can save correctly. For instance,
<departure_hour> 5</departure_hour>  can be correctly saved into the
structure.
but the type of string always have some mistake.I can only read successfully

the first strings data(<train number = "su1">),after that
all the strings data were wrong ,even when I check
if ((!xmlStrcmp(cur->name, (const xmlChar *)"train_route"))) {
        key = xmlNodeListGetString(doc, cur->xmlChildrenNode, 1);
        route1_list.back().train_route=(char*)key;//using deque
        printf("%s!!!!!\n",route1_list.back().train_route);//this is right
when
reading
        printf("%s: %s\n",cur->name, key);//this is right
        xmlFree(key);
}

the reading was correct, but the finally when I print all the member of
structure ,the string type of data is mess. I have check my program many
times, and could not solve it. Would you do me a favour to help me?

thanks

peng