Re: [xml] A long URL causes SEGV

At Sun, 08 Feb 2004 16:06:23 +0100,
Igor Zlatkovic <igor zlatkovic com> wrote:

An URL longer than 4096(?) causes SEGV while using nanohttp in libxml2.
For example, following command dumps core.

% testReader  http://`perl -e 'print "A" x 5000'`

I think there should be a length checking code in somewhere of the
xmlNanoHTTPScanURL.

True enough. Thanks for catching this. The following patch fixes it, I
will apply it later today.

Thanks for your quick response...But it still crushes!
More strict checking seems to be required.

Thanks,
--
Yuuichi Teranishi <teranisi gohome org>
GPG Public Key: http://www.gohome.org/gpg/teranisi.asc