Re: [xml] undefined reference to _imp__xmlFree error on mingw with msys for 2.6.5

not sure. I think msys is just another way how mingw is packaged (with additional tools)
mgrushinskiy comcast net wrote:
I can confirm that cygwin worked as-is. So I wouldn't change
this section for cygwin. Only mingw section needs this fix.

Well mingw worked as-was. Its msys who needs the fix.

Just to be sure, is there a way to detect the msys with a preprocessor
macro, or a combination of few macros? Is there an '#ifdef __MSYS__' of
some sort?

Ciao,
Igor