Re: [xml] Parsing a DTD

I have tried that and it creates an empty internal DTD skeleton into my
XML-file.
I have my original dtd in the file genealog.dtd that is in the same folder
where my application is.
I have also tried to load it givin it the full path name but the xmlParseDTD
always returns NULL.

I want to be able to put all my data in the same file- At least it makes
creating the compressed
image easier as I have not yet found out how to insert more than one file
using commands like

xmlSetDocCompressMode (doc,9);
 xmlOutputBufferPtr buf =   xmlOutputBufferCreateFilename((const char
*)"output\\file.xml.gz",NULL,9);
 xmlSaveFileTo(buf,doc,"UTF-8");

Kaarle

--