Re: [xml] Only through experimentation :o) XML and memory

On 2 Dec 2004, at 11:21, Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 11:17:33AM +0000, Jose Commins wrote:
"Free up the tree and all structures used by a document, including
external nodes that are linked to the document."

  extremely confusing. A node linked to a document can't be considered
external anymore !

Ok, how about "... including nodes created separately (e.g. with xmlNewTextChild) that are linked to the document."

I'm only mentioning this because I see that some are using xmlFreeNodeList et al when they don't have to :o)

Regards,
                Jose.