Re: [xml] current version link

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 04:18:25PM -0600, Peter Karman wrote:
I maintain a script for development of swish-e (www.swish-e.org) that
automatically builds using the latest version of libxml2.

I wonder if you would consider maintaining a link on your download
site(s) called something like 'libxml2-current.tar.gz' so that the most
recent version is always at the same URL. It would help a lot.

  there is a symlinks LATEST_LIBXML2_IS_xxxx pointing to the latest
version. I just added  LATEST_LIBXML2 but I think this approach is wrong
because then the file downloaded doesn't tell what version it is...
Anyway, it's there now,

Daniel