Re: [xml] predefined entity refs

I'm using libxml2 to parse XML files which contain digitally signed data. In order to validate the digital signature I have to loop through the XML elements and concatenate the relevant data into a single string. I'm running into a couple of problems with this.

Oh, ugh.  Is this because you need to interface to some legacy scheme?

You're far better off using XML DSIG and the excellent xmlsec library, if you can control the signature format.

        /r$
--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com