Re: [xml] New mod-xslt based on libxml2 and libxslt1

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 12:17:10PM +0200, Carlo Contavalli wrote:
Hello,
  I'd like to announce the availability of a new server side
module for http servers based upon libxml2 and libxslt1 able to
parse xml data on the fly by applying .xsl stylesheets.

  The module is released under GPL and has already been installed
on many systems. I was wondering if it could be possible
to add a link to the mod-xslt2 home page (http://www.mod-xslt2.com)
on xmlsoft.org.

  I think I did that last week acually. For some reason xmlsoft.org
is down right now, but if you look at the mirror
   http://veillard.com/XML/XSLT/
you will see that that link has been added in the "Related Links"
as "Apache module".

  More info about mod-xslt on:
      http://www.mod-xslt2.com/
      http://modxslt.sourceforge.net/
      http://www.mod-xslt2.com/doc/manual.xml

  Looks cool. I'm wondering a bit about using the GPL which is a 3rd
licence different from both libxml2/libxslt one and Apache one. Should
not be a problem in practice, except it can't be merged in the main
stream as a result.

Daniel