[xml] Weird parser problem

I have been using libxml2 for a while with no problems ... until and end-user
reported the following:

If their doc contains a tag "text" (e.g. <text>hello</text>) they cannot get the value of the tag.

I put some debug in my code, and there is no node for "text? --> simply not there!

I cannot find any evidence that this is a reserved word ... but it is acting like one!

Any ideas?

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122 Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I sleep :-) Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new pictures! Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html