[xml] regarding building the libxml2 in QNX

Title: regarding building the libxml2 in QNX

I am a new user of the libxml2 .Acutually i am working on this for the first time.I got the things worked in VC++.I want to build the library in QNX.

Could anyone help me in this regard.I am also concerned with the error handling. I had gone through the implementation.
I would also like to know about how the exception handling is taken care.

Regards
Rajesh