Re: [xml] XPath 2 support?

Hi Norbert:

I was wondering if anyone has been working on XPath 2 support. I've
been working on a library on top of libxml2 to implement XPath 2. Just
checking to prevent a lot of effort, etc. :)

        AFAIK, not. I'm also interesting in developing such support, but
haven't much time. Is you code available at some CVS server ?

--

[]'s
Lucas Brasilino