Re: [xml] XML schema validation fails

Hi,

We are using libxml2-2.6.11. When we try to validate the XML file vs.
the schema, we are getting a "Content check failed" error. It is same as
the bug 139897 reported in the bug tracker.  As per the reply, it was
supposed to be fixed in libxml2-2.6.11 but we are still getting the same
error.

The bug 139897 was about references to global element declarations - it was
fixed indeed. The message "Content check failed" is a validation messaged,
which means that the given XML document is not valid.

Attached file (Validation.txt) contains the schema and the input XML.

Using Xerces as the validation engine for the provided stylesheet + XML
document, I get the following:

6,19: (Error) cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content starting with element
'error-option'. One of '{"":source, "":target}' is expected.

6,51: (Error) cvc-enumeration-valid: Value 'rollback-on-error' is not
facet-valid with respect to enumeration '[stop-on-error, ignore-error]'.

6,51: (Error) cvc-type.3.1.3: The value 'rollback-on-error' of element
'error-option' is not valid.

Can anyone please suggest what could be wrong?

Everything seems to be fine. The schema engine reported the document not to
be valid.

I admit that the message "Content check failed" is not very informative. To
change this we would need a mechanism that can evaluate the automaton, on
which the element content validation is based, to spit out the legal child
elements (in conjunction with the legal number of those) for a specific
element.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Savitha