=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Re:_[xml]_small_HTML_glitches?=

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> schrieb am 04.08.2004, 00:13:09:

  Everything should be fixed on-line now, thanks !

Nice, thanks.

I also just took a look at the menu at the left side and recognised some
more things:
- the "XML Guidelines" and the "ChangeLog" are there, when I am in the
"API menu" I understand the bold entries as link to the root of another
"tree" and it only should give you the content of it. So those two
entries shouldn't be there. They aren't present in the "Developer Menu"
- same in the "Code Examples", but it's just "XML Guidelines", that is
present there
- also in the "Code Examples" there is still a link to "Home" instead of
a bold link to "Main Menu" like in the others.
- There also seem all bold entries to present in any of the bold entry
emnus, but in "Developer Menu" the "API Menu" entry is missing
- "ChangeLog" has "Developer Menu" as the title in the menu and it also
has the "API Indexes" those shouldn't be there if it's not part of the
"Developer Menu"

Just curious about the consistency ;-)

So long
Oliver