[xml] LibXML for Windows CE

Hi,

I am working on a project that requires a version of LibXML to run on an x86 based Windows CE device. After downloading the latest version o fthe sources (2.6.11), I noticed taht the Windows CE workspace is missing the ppcTest project as well as not finding some include files (most notable is the iconv.h) and is looking for an include path of c:\ppc\. My questions are pretty simple (and I have looked through the various documentation and not found an answer yet) -- First, is the c:\ppc path the Microsoft Pocket PC SDK and if so, which version of it (2000, 2002, 2003, or something else), If it is not the Pocket PC SDK, what is it? Next, where can I get the ppcTest project that is referenced in the workspace? And the last question is, are there other projects or files I need to have before I can compile the library for Windows CE.

Thanks,

Jim