[xml] Error handling

Hi,

I'm using xmlCreatePushParserCtxt by passing in a SAX2
handler and then use the xmlParseChunk to do the
parsing. But there is a problem which I can't sovle.
The problem is once I got an error message when I call
xmlParseChunk, the parser seems can't work any more
untill I recreate it by calling
xmlCreatePushParserCtxt again. Is there a way can
continue to parse data by xmlParseChunk without
reinitialization of xml parser?

Thanks,

frank