[xml] XSLT

Hello,
        I am trying to use John Fleck 's xslt example.
        I am able to compile the program, but it does not run.

        The program crashes at the code line

                xsltSaveResultToFile(stdout, res, cur);

        if I comment out the line
                params[nbparams] = NULL;
        it does not crash, but the program does not work correctly.

        What am I missing in running the example ?
        Does the program need certain parameters in order to run ?
        Is something not initialized ?

Thank you,
        Ethan

Ethan Leet
Software Engineer
Lockheed Martin Systems Integration - Owego
     1801 State Route 17C MD 0315
     Owego, NY 13827-3998
Department:  L91
Location:      104B Col. C1