From: Chris Ryland [mailto:cpr emsoftware com]
Sent: April 19, 2004 4:48 PM
To: Johnson, Cameron
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] PATCH: initGenericErrorDefaultFunc() in error.c

Actually, that function looks like it's trying to "get" the current
handler if you pass in a non-null argument.

On Apr 19, 2004, at 5:14 PM, Johnson, Cameron wrote:

I believe I have discovered a problem with the initGenericDefaultFunc
base on the description of the function.
Instead of setting the xmlGenericError global function the function
was
trying to set value passed in.

Cheers!
--Chris Ryland / Em Software, Inc. / www.emsoftware.com