Re: [xml] nanohttp

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 12:06:27PM +0300, Kaarle Kaila wrote:
hello,

I am studying the nanohttp software and cannot find at
http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-nanohttp.html
any mention on how to create the HTTP Content structure.

It is required in several methods as a parameter but is not created by any
of them?
The nanohttp.c contains some methods that uses xmlNanoHTTPCtxtPtr but
they seem to be private as they are not defined in any .h file.

Is there some examples on using nanohttp ?

  libxml2 is not an HTTP library. nanohttp is as the name indicates minimal.
The fact that the context structure is opaque is on-purpose, I don't see
changing this and can only be created with the xmlNanoHTTPOpen and
xmlNanoHTTPOpenRedir functions.
  there is no example since nanohttp is really intended for use
as part of libxml2 I/O system and not for general purpose HTTP
implementations. The examples are libxml2 I/O code.

Daniel