From: Rob Richards [mailto:rrichards ctindustries net]
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 11:40 AM
To: Jones, Mark A (Mark); xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] xmlTextReaderClose causing segfault

I have gone through with a debugger and even tried dumbing it way down. Its only when I try to use
xmlTextReaderClose that the problem happens as that is one of the 2 places (other than xmlFreeTextReader)
where xmlFreeParserCtxt is called. Once I make the call to xmlTextReaderClose, the final call to
xmlFreeTextReader segfaults (actually in xmlTextReaderFreeDoc) as the first test for the context in
xmlFreeTextReader is:
if (reader->ctxt != NULL) { // Here it is not NULL but has already been freed so it's garabge).