[xml] 'XML Schema - "union" patch'

Hi,

You may find attached a patch that tries to implement the handling of
the "union" XML Schema item. Note that validation of "union" is not very
performant, since the "memberTypes" attributes has to be evaluated every
time a validation occurs. This should not be a final implementation of
"union", but I see no other simple way of implementing it. Feel free to
modify it (especially the dictionary stuff during validation, since I
did know better).

Greetings,

Kasimier