Re: [xml] manipulating attributes/values

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 05:21:55PM +1000, Roger Reynolds wrote:
One such item is the oraxml function setAttribute(node, name, value)
which will either create a new attribute node under the specified node,
having the specified name and value, or if the node already has an attribute
node with the specified name, replace it's current value with the newly
specified value.
[...]
Easy...

I suppose I need to manually traverse the child nodes of my node, looking
for
an appropriately named attribute node, and then I can use  xmlNodeSetContent
if I
find one,  or I can create a new attribute node (property) if I don't find
one...

That sound about right?

  yes

I appologize in advance for not being as familiar with libxml as I might be.
I have been looking over the code and examples most of the day...

  xmlSetProp() and xmlSetNsProp()
  http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlSetNsProp

  the tree manipulations routines are usually in the tree module,

Daniel