[xml] [Tree] GetNodeContent/content attribute of an xmlNodePtr

Hi,

I have noticed that the getNodeGetContent(xmlNodePtr cur) method and the attribute
content of cur (cur->content) do not return the same thing. For example, the method
returns correctly the content, but null pionter if I use cur->content on an Element type
node!?

I have an other question : why exists some accessor methods on structure attributes, but
not for all? For example, to get the name of an xmlNodePtr, you have to do ->name : it
doesn't exists a method like getNodeName(xmlNodePtr)?

Thank in advance,

Jeremie