Re: [xml] Relative HTTP redirects

Since there were no objections on the list, I have applied your
changes to nanohttp.c and committed to CVS.  Thanks for the patch.

Bill

Ian Hummel said:
xmlNanoHTTP makes no attempt to follow http redirects if the url in
the
'Location:' header is relative.  Attached is a patch that fixes it.
It's true that returning a relative url in a location header
violates
HTTP.  Unfortunately, it seems this practice is encouraged in the
IIS
camp.

If you guys decide to not commit it, how about changing the error
message?  right now it just outputs an "Unknown IO error", with
DEBUG_HTTP enabled, as it doesn't understand the url its trying to
fetch
is incomplete.  I'd be happy to take a look at that, could someone
let
me know the proper way to output errors from inside the lib?

Thanks,

Ian Hummel