Re: [xml] build xml library on 64bit aix

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 10:06:11AM +0800, jian yin bull net wrote:
Hi,

  I want to compile a xml library for 64bit aix, CPU is power pc, the OS is
AIX4.3.3. Because my appliction is based on 64bit, I use gcc as my
compiler. So which options should be configured when I build the xml
library.

  The configure options are related to optional features of the library,
not to platform specific tuning.
   ./configure ; make ; make install

  The only thing you may need to ajust are shared library/static library
configure options.

Daniel