Re: [xml] slashes and backslashes

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 09:44:49PM +0200, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 06:45:11PM +0200, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Have you had a chance to have a quick look at that one?

  No, I'm working on the core parser stuff. And I don't
have any way to even tryt o reproduce it
(no Windows setup anywhere around).

Of course. But the variant I posted
(attached to
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2003-September/msg00021.html),
with a space in the path name, now breaks
on cygwin (was working with 2.5.7).
And thus I suspect it breaks on Linux too.

Could you just run it on your box to confirm that
(I've no Linux setup anywhere around)?

  yes I can reproduce the problem you pointed in your second
mail. But I can't guarantee that something like
   ..\../somepath/somefile.xml
will ever work.

  Please bugzilla, otherwise I risk to forget about it...

Daniel