[xml] Early version of the SAX2 enabled parser available

  I commited the changes in CVS, it's not fully complete
(attribute normalization and namespace + DTD checking need work)
but this should allow to get a good idea of the changes and new
API (include/libxml/SAX2.h), and verify that it is still binary
compatible with previous releases, my early test seems to indicate
this is the case, but more testing helps !
  I made a mini beta release called 2.6.0beta1 for download
at ftp://xmlsoft.org/test/

Daniel