Re: [xml] unregister XPath namespace prefix crash (python bindings)

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 10:40:54AM -0500, Anthony Carrico wrote:
On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 06:15:15AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Yeah, that sounds right. I changed that in CVS. I also tried to
add more checks in the hash module to avoid the problem in a more general
way.

Thanks. Oops. You probably caught it, but that little patch should
say:

  return(xmlHashRemoveEntry(ctxt->nsHash, prefix, ...

not:

  return(xmlHashRemoveEntry(ctxt->nsHash, ns_uri, ...

  oh, that explains the -1 in the python test :-)

Also, I'm guessing there the same bug exists in the other
xmlXPathRegister* procedures.

  yeah did something similar for variables, and functions,

Daniel