Re: [xml] xmlwriter - the next step

  Alfred,

 sorry I didn't replied to your mail with teh patch, I integrated it
at the last moment into 2.6.0, it's in, I did a number of changes, mostly
small ones, but I suggest you grab 2.6.0, and work from there.
 I did a number of cleanup changes a a few fixes especially for the header
not at the code level.
 W.r.t. the Walker, I removed the module and integrated the functionality
directly into the xmlReader interface, it's cleaner, and allow code reuse,
c.f.:
  XMLPUBFUN xmlTextReaderPtr XMLCALL
                  xmlReaderWalker         (xmlDocPtr doc);
  XMLPUBFUN int XMLCALL
                  xmlReaderNewWalker      (xmlTextReaderPtr reader,
                                           xmlDocPtr doc);

  the test python/tests/walker.py does basic testing about it.

Daniel