RE: [xml] WBXML -- "Binary XML"

From: Liam R. E. Quin [mailto:liam holoweb net]
On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 17:55, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Sorry, I very reluctant toward "Binary XML" in general
[...]

We (W3C) just held a workshop on the subject of binary
interchange of XML Information Set Items... the results will
be public at the end of October.

I think it is fair to say there is no consensus right now on
a single binary format, but, if there is a consensus, it's
that it's not WAP :-)

Does WAP 2 even still use this? I thought WAP 2 was a bit more sane.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net