Re: [xml] Validity of document

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 03:08:41AM -0700, Madhavan Nagarajan wrote:
Hi,

I am using xmlValidateDtd() to validate my XML document against the DTD. I used the same code as it is in
xmllint.c. Validation fails but I found the value of 'valid' (Temporary validity result) in xmlValidCtxt
structure to be 1. What does this imply?

  This should not happen except for the fact that xmlValidateDtd() is
not okay if the document has an internal subset. Provide a reproductible
test case which exhibit the problem with xmllint,
see guidelines at http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html

Daniel