Re: [xml] windows configure patch

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 09:24:29AM +0200, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Here is the patch to configure 2.6.0 on windows.
I added the new configuration options and legacy.c.

  Cool, applied and commited, thanks !

I have not added xmldwalk.c yet, waiting for your decision
about keeping it separate or integrating it into xmlreader.c
(I'd vote for a single xmlReader interface, BTW).

  Hum, yes, I need to look more into it, but I'm still working on
other things ATM.

...and many thanks for the hard work on error handling.

  Damn it's far from finished. I just have the XML and HTML parsers
cleaned up at this point.
  I'm tempted to add a new global "structured" error handler which
would be used in preference to xmlGenericError() if defined. Something
like an
   xmlStructuredError(void *user_data, xmlErrorPtr error);
and add a parser context field to the xmlError structure. Then
use that for the Python bindings to allow to build decent handling.

Daniel