Re: [xml] new SAX2 API

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 11:23:28PM +0100, Graham Bennett wrote:
On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 06:10:16PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
I still need to provide similar initialization/reuse for the xmlReader.

Yes this would be very useful.

  TODO.2.6.0 ....

On a related note, how can I go about reusing the context when using the
push parser?

  yeah the Push is the API which is the hardest to integrate in the
same scheme as the others. Using xmlCtxtReset(ctxt) between calls
*should* work, but I would have to go over the details to make sure.

  Adding at least basic docs for this whole new set of APIs is also
in TODO.2.6.0 ,

Daniel