RE: [xml] DUmb questions about using libxml2 with Borland C_++

Thanks Eric,

I have built the package under BCB, thanks to the excellent configuration
script, and infor in the win32 directory.

It seems to be working, I have some problems with the xpath example
application.  I have obtained binaries of iconv, and used COFF2OMF
as you have described to me to convert them to a BCB useable
form, but I am not convinced that all is OK, so I will obtain
the source for iconv, and see if I can easily build it with BCB.
Perhaps there are similar problems with COFF2OMF for iconv as there
are for libxml2.

I have been wondering if the BCB utility implib might somehow be connected/offer
a solution to this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Matt R. Redding
Senior Environmental Scientist, Intensive livestock and sheep
Agency for Food and Fibre Sciences
Department of Primary Industries

Telephone 07 4688 1372  Fax 07 4688 1192
Email matthew redding dpi qld gov au
Website  http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/ilsu/  Call Centre 13 25 23