[xml] Linking errors in win32
- From: "Christian Barbato" <christian retre it>
- To: xml gnome org
- Subject: [xml] Linking errors in win32
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:19:07 +0100
Hi all, I really hope someone can help me.
I downloaded the latest CVS snapshot and done the following things to
compile the lib:
* I'm using Dev-Cpp that includes Mingw as compiler, so I moved to the win32
subdir and typed "cscript configure.js iconv=no" and my target dirs.
* everything is gone ok so i typed "make -f Makefile.mingw" and everything
* "make install" and everything gone ok. But...
* when I try to compile my programs I have linking errors such as: undefined
reference to 'xmlTextWriterStartDocument' and so on.
I used this compiler options: -D_WINDOWS -D_MBCS -D_REENTRANT
-DHAVE_WIN32_THREADS -D_WINSOCKAPI_ -D_X86_=1 -DWIN32 -DWINVER=0x0400
-D__WIN95__ -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WIN32__ -mthreads -DSTRICT -D__WXMSW__
-D__WINDOWS__ -Wall -fno-pcc-struct-return -O2 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions
And this linker options: -mwindows -lwxmswu -lstdc++ -lgcc -lodbc32
-lwsock32 -lwinspool -lwinmm -lshell32 -lcomctl32 -lctl3d32 -ladvapi32
-lopengl32 -lglu32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -llibxml2
It seems it doesn't find the lib but I'm sure the dirs are ok and so the
What can it be?
Thanks a lot and sorry for my poor english.
] [Thread Prev