[xml] Ordering of TAGS and data

There has been discussion here of ordering of tags and data within an XML file.  From what I have seen, the TAGS (beginning and ending <> sections) appear to be ordered when read through Internet Explorer and Konqueror as well as libxml.  Several people have noted that there is no guarantee of the ordering, though.  To me this does not make sense from a parsing standpoint because the data within a <> section was created by the user and shouldn’t be reordered by the viewer.  Does this stir anyone’s memory of XML ordering?

Respectfully,

Dr. Paul Robert Hayes

The CEMTACH Group

paulroberthayes earthlink net