Re: [xml] Fw: import tag somewhat fixed

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 09:34:34PM +0100, rost lo-res org wrote:
Oops, it seems my webmailer did mangle the attachement again, so here is
the patch...

  Okay, applied, I also integrated the example in the regression suite.
But I had to fix a number of memory leaks in various conditions [1], as
well as build the URI-Reference from the schemaLocation (compose with
the base of the containing element).
  I fixed also some regression tests errors from the schemas test,
but the purchase order example still fails, this will require more
debugging.

  thanks for the patch and example !

Daniel

[1] see http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html#Debugging this is precious when