Re: [xml] schema imports broken ?

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 04:30:29PM +0100, rost lo-res org wrote:
Hi list,

I cannot import XML-schemas using the the "import"-Tag. Obviously
"include" does not work at all, which is documented fine in the source. On
the other hand xmlSchemaParseImport is parsing the "import"-tag but
doesn't seem to really parse the imported schema.

As far as I can tell all the information stored in struct xmlSchema via
the variable schemasImports is a list of the names of all imported
schemata, not any information about the type and element-declarations they
contain.

If I am right (and some example files which I could upload prove me right
so far) I would be willing to work on this if the necessary changes are
not overwhelming. Is anybody working on this and would like to share code
already ? Or am I totally wrong and just didn't look up at the right
places ?

  You're right. Import/include is not implemented. A lot of XML Schemas
Structure part is not implemented, and patches are always welcome,
especially if they don't break the existing regression tests.

Daniel