From: oliverst online de [mailto:oliverst online de]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 9:50 AM
To: Jesse Pelton
Cc: Ed Day; Igor Zlatkovic; xml gnome org
Subject: Re: RE: [xml] wrong compiler settings for MSVC in makefile

I am reffering to your own post:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2003-October/msg00165.html

And I just saw, that Ed also mentioned those -ML/-MT/-MD stuff back
there, too.

Jesse Pelton <jsp PKC com> schrieb am 18.11.2003, 15:27:33:
I don't have any recollection of another #define being discussed, and I
can't find it in the archives.  (There is at least one message about TLS
issues, though.)  Oliver, can you look for the relevant discussion, in
case
something important got missed?