[xml] Greetings and Salutations

Just started getting hot/heavy into libxml2.  I had a hand in writing
our own proprietary xml library here 2 years ago.  So I'm familiar with
the XML standards, but I'm still wrapping my head around the libxml2
APIs.

So pardon my ignorance if this has already been addressed (couldnt' find
it in the back-logs), but:

What program generates http://www.xmlsoft.org/APIfunctions.html?  At
least I'm assuming it's a program.  It really needs to use some <br />
tags after each of the function names.  I'm going nearly blind trying to
find (what I hope are) the functions I need to start using libxml2.

--
Kurt Schwind <kurt schwind arch com>
Arch Wireless